We're currently experiencing a problem with our payment gateway and can't take payments online.
If you're local to Merseyside, you can still order and select cash on delivery at the checkout to pay on delivery. Alternatively, please call us on 0151 207 7488 to arrange payment over the phone.Pre-arranged orders
Apologies for the inconvenience! - The DIYClick2Buy.com team
Liberon decking oil
2.5 litre clear to provide a seal coating.
Deep penetrating oil based preserver treatment. Feeds seals and enhanses the natural beauty of your decking.
Suitable for new and old decking, in the case of old decking it will revive and add colour to faded or worn surfaces.
Ideal for exterior timber decking .
Ideal for sheds fences and joists.
Coverage 8-10m2 per litre.
Always read the label before use.
- Protects most types of timber decking
- Contains UV filters to prevent fading
- Revives weathered and greying decking
- Enhances the natural beauty of the timber
- Suitable for use on fences, sheds and hot tubs
- Usage : Exterior
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from previous finishes and dust. Lightly sand new wood and clean old wood with Liberon Tough Deck Clean & Revive.
Stir well before use. Apply a generous coat of Decking Oil with a paint brush or roller. Allow to penetrate for 15 to 30 minutes then apply the second coat without waiting for the first to dry. Continue to apply more coats of Decking Oil until the timber no longer absorbs the oil. Wipe any excess with a lint-free cotton cloth and allow to dry for 24 to 48 hours before using the decking.
Oil finishes bring out the natural colours of timber. A wet surface will be an indication of the final colour. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
Cleaning and maintenance
For general maintenance clean with Liberon Decking Clean & Revive. We recommend applying 1 or 2 coats of Decking Oil once a year as routine maintenance. On high traffic areas re-apply 1 or 2 coats of Decking Oil as and when required.
· Wear suitable clothing and protective gloves when using the Decking Oil.
· Store Liberon Decking Oil at a temperature above 5°C. Always replace the lid otherwise the oil can deteriorate.
· Oily cloths can self-combust. Do not leave impregnated cloths in bundles. Before discarding lay them flat outside to dry to avoid a fire hazard.
· May not be suitable for some foreign hardwoods. Please contact us for advice on your specific type of hardwood.
· On exterior oak we recommend the use of Liberon Pure Tung Oil.
Tool cleaning: White spirit