We're currently experiencing a problem with our payment gateway and can't take payments online.
If you're local to Merseyside, you can still order and select cash on delivery at the checkout to pay on delivery. Alternatively, please call us on 0151 207 7488 to arrange payment over the phone.Pre-arranged orders
Apologies for the inconvenience! - The DIYClick2Buy.com team
Liberon Garden Furniture Oil is ideal for feeding, enhancing and protecting old and new wood and contains UV filters to provide lasting protection from the sun.
- Feeds, seals and protects the natural beauty of exterior wood
- Contains ultra violet filters to reduce fading from sunlight
- Penetrates deep into the wood for long term protection
- Ideal for regular protection / maintenance
- Enhances the natural colour of the wood
- Usage : Exterior
How to use
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from varnish or other finishes. Remove any surface mould and grime with Liberon Garden Furniture Cleaner as this may cause the timber to blacken when oiling.
Shake well before use. Apply the oil using a brush or lint-free cotton cloth. Allow the oil to penetrate for up to 20 minutes and wipe the surface dry with a clean, lint-free cloth. Allow to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before applying more coats of oil.
We recommend a minimum of 3 coats are applied, more in exposed areas. Allow the oil to dry for 24 hours before using treated furniture.
Oil finishes bring out the natural colours of timber. A wet surface will be an indication of the final colour. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
Cleaning and maintenance
Clean surface dirt with Liberon Garden Furniture Cleaner before oiling. For continued protection all timber should be re-oiled once or twice a year as routine maintenance.
· Not suitable for use on lacquered, varnished or painted surfaces.
· Wear protective gloves when applying Garden Furniture Oil
· Store Liberon Garden Furniture Oil at a temperature above 5°C. Always replace the lid otherwise the oil can deteriorate.
· Oil cloths can self combust. Do not leave impregnated cloths in bundles. Before discarding lay them flat outside to dry to avoid a fire hazard.
· On exterior oak furniture we recommend the use of Liberon Pure Tung Oil.
1 L = 10-12 m²
Teak and clear
400 ml aerosol, 500 ml, 1 L