Standard high vapour permeable membrane.
- as an underlay and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counter-battens.
- as an underlay and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
- as an underlay and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation.
- underlay in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
- sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
- wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
- high vapour permeability.
- water resistance.
- very good tear resistance in relation to low product weight.
- ease of assembly and transport.
- durability and functionality of the membrane due to appropriate weight.