We're currently experiencing a problem with our payment gateway and can't take payments online.
If you're local to Merseyside, you can still order and select cash on delivery at the checkout to pay on delivery. Alternatively, please call us on 0151 207 7488 to arrange payment over the phone.
Apologies for the inconvenience! - The DIYClick2Buy.com team
BBA breathable membrane 50mx1m
Standard high vapour permeable membrane.
- as an underlay and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counter-battens.
- as an underlay and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
- as an underlay and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation.
- underlay in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
- sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
- wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
- high vapour permeability.
- water resistance.
- very good tear resistance in relation to low product weight.
- ease of assembly and transport.
- durability and functionality of the membrane due to appropriate weight.
Availability: In Stock
/ Roll (inc. VAT)
50 m2 / roll